Oct 25, 2004

Santa Cruz.

I have been in the USA for 3 weeks now, and the work is just about coming under our control. I and my friend have started to explore the surrounding areas of San Jose, and today we went to Santa Cruz beach. As beaches go it is nothing great. So I contented myself with taking a few pics of these sea gulls which were in plenty there .



This is me with Sanjay.


We had gone there with a friend of sanjay's - Alok. While going to Cruz he drove the car, but on the way back , i took the wheels .. otherwise it was getting quite boring in the car. It feels nice to go through the twisty roads at around 60mph. top speed was around 90mph.

Yesterday we had gone to the Great Mall in Milpitas, where i came across this quaint collection of 'Pocket bikes' which are 50cc bikes - complete with monoshocks !





They cost around $300 !! Cute !

Took this pic of the moon in the evening today


No comments:

Post a Comment