Apr 12, 2005

Just a passing Hi !

Gawd, back to work and already I am getting massacred. No, its not my work. Well, let me rephrase it - its not 'just' my work. Now, I am being pushed into the role of a Manager from the role of a Tech lead . However, since the folks I work with think I am good technically (hey ! that's news to me ! ) , I have to do my usual 'bug-fixing' work *and* take care of the team.

Team is pretty good :). The guys are good and work hard. Ummm... too hard at times I feel. But, nowdays I am bugged with small issues that crop up with their work as wlel.

No body said life would be easy - but they did not tell me it would be so hard !

So, I have been unable to write my trip log of my mamoth trip through india. And on top of that I have been thinking of revamping my website - seems like a distant dream now.

The bit of solace that I had was that I went and bought a couple of games - War of the Ring and Cultures.

War of the Ring is set in the Tolkien world , and is based on events which go in parallel to the main story of Lord of the Rings. So, in one mission you are Legolas fighting of Orcs overtaking your country. Well , you get the ideah ? Haven't yet come across Gandalf, but I guess if I keep on playing it a bit more, I will stumble across him too.. and where the heck is the Balrog hiding ? Come on baby ! Light my fire !

Cultures on the other hand is a totally differnt game. Its about city building. You build a city in ancient Viking Land. The graphics is like the Asterix comics and the pace is quite slow. For reading more about the fun story, click here !!!

Nothing much apart from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment