Sep 12, 2005

New company - no access

I have joined this new company called Flextronics in Gurgaon, North India.

It does not allow me access to my website at http://www.employees.org/~vibhu :-(

A world class company, and it restricts site access ! What kind of place is this ? :(
Thankfully blogger is not restricted, and so I am resuming my postings here. After all , once you are bitten with the blogging bug, you cannot leave it.

The last few weeks have been interesting. I have ridden up from Pune to Gurgaon on my bike. It was a boring affair as I was covering too much distance per day, which prevents me from really checking out the country. Some pics are over at bikenomads.

I covered 1500+kms. The route was :
Pune -> Mumbai -> Baroda -> Ahmedabad -> Gandhinagar -> Udaipur -> Ajmer -> Jaipur -> Delhi (Gurgaon).

The first day was rainy. There after it was dry and dusty.

The weather here in Gurgaon is also dry and dusty - although we had an evening shower today.

Work in the office is boring to the extreme. It is confusing and I am feeling all at sea. Also, I need to find an accomodation to stay at :(

Lets see how life goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey vibhu...
    I think managers get unrestricted access thru squid proxy or smthin...maybe u need to check that out...neways joined the grp and hope to learn smthin..

    ReplyDelete