Dec 26, 2005

Ceaser IV

Woowieee !!! The next city building game in the Caesar series it going to be out ! Yes Siree, Caesar IV is being developed by Tilted Mill .

Check out the beautiful 3d screenshot below:



I guess I must be having all the city building games - Caesar 3 , Pharaoh, Emperor, Zeus, SimCity, etc.

I have not played Children of the Nile but it did not get any good reviews so I am a bit apprehensive about the upcoming Caesar 4 from the same company.

Whatever man... long time overdue... so late that I was thinking of making my own version of the game.

The goodies are :
  • State of the art city-building gameplay, feedback and visuals, including:
    • More than 100 unique buildings, diagonal roads, and a set of decorative items
    • More than 30 resources for trade and other uses
    • More than 90 minutes of music from favored composer Keith Zizza
    • Advisors to help you with your goals and extensive map overlays for detailed feedback on activities and problems in the city.
    • More than 75 unique characters, who go and get what they want and interact with their environment in detail. Select them and they tell you what they think of your city.
    • Rich, 3d environment with unlimited draw distances and immersive contextual audio
  • Over 100 hours of play in a variety of modes, including:
    • Career mode (campaign play) where you strive to become Caesar
    • Standalone competitive scenarios
    • Sandbox play in which you can build at your own pace
  • Empire level trade and diplomacy with Roman and foreign provinces
  • Combat
Yummy !

Let me see now ... World of Warcraft, Civilization 4, Age of Empires 3, F.E.A.R ... yup I have enough to keep me busy :-D

Can anyone suggest me a good PC spec ? Something like the Alienware comps ! Looking around for a goooood PC to have some fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment