Aug 18, 2006

Kabootar

Sometimes , one comes across unexpected sights. Yesterday went to Koti to buy a couple of tech books. Its like old delhi - reminded me of nai sadak, but set in the main road of chandni chowk. Full of small bookshops and chai shops. Traffic at its worst. Pedestrians rushing across roads without an ounce of respect for their life. And our 3-wheeler guy driving like he was going to overtake Rossi (yeah, i did not go there on my bike. I rather go in an auto to such place). There, I came across an unexpected sight - a kabootar khaana. Its been ages since I have seen it - and it brought back childhood memories of when my granddad used to have a house in old delhi - and the evening skies were filled with the pigeons flying.

There's so much in life - we cant take anything for granted.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/closevoids/2241162711/

    This was the one wasn't it ..

    The team's overall productivity has decreased today as i spent a lot of time reading your blog :).

    Kalyan :)

    ReplyDelete